Author: Michael Geary aka Mike Geary
Price: $39.95 one time purchase (there is also a payment option where you can run a test trial for an inital payment of $4.95 – scroll to the bottom of this page for the link)
Guarantee: There is a 60 day full money back guarantee through their payment processor, Clickbank.
Official site: truthaboutabs.com
The truth about abs is a program that details how to get a sexy midsection, lose belly fat and build a six-pack. This package also comes with 3 informative bonuses, a free DVD entitled “5 Keys To Guaranteed Fat Loss” and free membership to the support site where you will have access to Kim Lyons (famous trainer from “The Biggest Loser”) and additional audios.
Michael Geary is the author of this popular guide. As a personal trainer and nutritionist, Mike knows what he’s talking about and actually has a great set of abs himself.
But does that mean that the Truth About Six Pack Abs techniques will work for you? No! The only thing that matters are results. None of Mike’s fancy titles are going to do you any good, so read on and find out if the program really does work as Mike claims.
What The Program Focuses On:
With a title like “The Truth About Six Pack Abs”, you may be thinking that he’s going to give you a bunch of midsection exercises like sit-ups to work on. This is for the most part, untrue.
The “truth” is that to get a great set of abs you must first focus on nutrition. Mike understands this better than a lot of people, and explains to us that the reason for this is to rid of the layer of fat covering most people’s belly. The first step to losing fat – changing your diet. Thankfully, Mike give you advice that actually makes this easy on you. Most people can’t stick to a diet and that’s why diets don’t work. The Truth About Abs give you a system that’s a million times better than the usual diet. If you’re not impressed with Mike’s nutrition plan then you probably don’t understand just how powerful it is.
And although losing the layer of fat through nutrition is one of the biggest hurdles on your way to having great abs, you know there’s going to be some exercise involved.
As I mentioned a couple paragraphs up, sit ups aren’t the key to great abs. Mike is a personal trainer and so he also understands that sit ups won’t work miracles on your midsection. There are exercises that are ten times more effective than sit-ups and when you try them you’ll really be able to see the difference (in your body) and feel the difference (while you’re working the muscles that actually matter).
So, what if you’re a woman and you don’t want a set of six-pack abs? No problem. Obviously, the muscles that you should focus on can vary for men and women. Mike has techniques to perfectly suit both the male and female body, shaping it into something appropriately sexy. Plus, women don’t have the necessary amount of testosterone to build a really noticeable six pack (although they can build a sexy amount of definition).
- Mike discusses in detail both aspects of a sexy body: nutrition AND exercise. You’ll find that most other guides skimp on either the nutritional aspect or don’t understand the best exercises for your body goals. Mike has an advantage being that he is both a nutritionist and a personal trainer
- The workout schedules in The Truth About Abs can easily fit into your schedule. The most important exercises (Mike’s core training schedule) take roughly 10 minutes to do, unlike many other workout guides that squeeze in half the intensity in double the time
- The author actually used the system to get his own midsection in shape pretty quickly.
- The steps you need to take are all explanations so you will never get “lost” trying to figure out what to do next or how to do a certain step.
- You can find more positive points about the program from other people here.
- Like anything worth working for, building abs takes time. Many people will find that they don’t have the patience to see this program through and give up before reaching their goal. This is not really a fault in the system itself, but it’s what will happen to many people who can’t stay committed to the routine.
Truth About Abs Download:
This report can be downloaded immediately after payment. Simply go to THIS PAGE make your purchase and you’ll be presented with the download link that allows you to start the program immediately.
If you actually follow through, you should notice small changes relatively quickly. Keep up with the program and in a few months your stomach will look better than it probably ever has before.
If you would rather pay an initial fee of $4.95 to get a taste of the program, click this link instead and look for the trial option that allows you to try The Truth About Abs for 21 days. If you choose this option, you will pay the remaining $35 at the end of the 21 day trial period.