Author: Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst
Price: $37 for pro edition, $87 for the hardcore elite version (scroll to the bottom for info about how to get it for $57)
Guarantee: 60 day unconditional money back guarantee
Official site: topsecretfatlosssecret.com
UPDATE: We feel that this plan is great for a healthy lifestyle change, but this other program actually delivers better results for those really looking to lose weight in the belly area so you may want to look into that instead if belly fat is a problem area for you.
Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst has authored the report “Top Secret Fat Loss” that promises to teach you the real reasons you can’t lose weight and exactly what to do about it.
Suzanne has researched the human colon and digestive system for many years. Since 2002 to be exact. These years of research has opened her eyes to the fact that it’s necessary to cleanse your body internally. One of the things she learned is that your digestive system has way more to do with your weight than most people are aware of.
What’s In The Report?
One of the most enlightening section of Suzanne’s report is the section about how many companies are actually trying to keep you fat. Hardly anyone really looks at the weight loss industry for what it is. The truth is that many low fat food products, diet pills and even popular weight loss programs don’t want you to really have what it takes to lose weight. If you were to try their product and it actually worked, you would stop using it since you’d be at your ideal weight. THAT right there, is a problem for them. How would they make any money if they gave you a solution that really worked at top efficiency? What happens instead is that they give you a pill or diet plan that will have your weight bouncing around to keep your hopes high enough to keep paying them.
In this report, you’ll learn that before you even try to lose weight, you have to prep your body so that the healthy foods and exercises you do will actually make a difference. This prep is largely about ridding your body of parasites that block nutrients and cleaning your colon of rotting waste.
Then, she gives you some good, solid advice about what to eat for weight loss and what types of exercises will raise your metabolism.
Top Secret Fat Loss Pros:
- This guide was written by a doctor who actually cares about your health and struggles, not a company that is trying to keep your weight yo-yoing forever so that you remain a long term customer. It’s a one-time purchase so you know there’s no reason for her to lead you on.
- She doesn’t just discuss one aspect of weight loss. You may have noticed that many books will focus on either a type of diet or a type of exercise. This guide discusses everything you need to know – from start to finish. You get info on prepping the body (perhaps the most important thing to know), diet and exercise.
- Top Secret Fat Loss can be read quickly. It’s only 49 pages long, but those 49 pages will give you more info than most other thousand page books combined. This allows you to get to the meat – no fluff and no filler. Get started right away instead of being held up reading a long book for a week.
- You will be in better health at the end than you were before your started. This guide does focus on weight loss, but the health benefits may be even bigger than the weight benefits. Getting rid of the waste in your colon and parasites the way Suzanne teaches will boost your health to levels you never even imagined. Not only will you be thinner, you’ll have more energy, nicer skin, and less chances of running into health complications.
Top Secret Fat Loss Cons:
- There could be more information in the guide about meal plans. There are some people who don’t want to have to come up with their own meal plans when it comes to adjusting their diet. One way Suzanne could have made this excellent guide even better is by including that for the people who need it.
- Doesn’t include a lot of information about building lean muscle. A guide like Truth About Abs has much more information about building healthy muscle mass that men in particular will probably be interested in. These two guides used together will probably be your best bet.
Does Top Secret Weight Loss Work?
This is the ideal guide for someone who has tried other weight loss plans without success. The reason you haven’t lost weight (assuming you actually tried) is probably addressed in this report in the sections about colon cleansing and parasite removal. This book is a necessity for anyone who has honestly tried to lose weight but can’t seem to make any progress.
User Review I Thought You Should See:
“It doesn’t take long before I get to the secret. It is deceivingly simple and best of all, it works. That was six months ago. I have felt the effects of Top Secret Fat Loss and I gotta tell you – it works.”
- From: http://www.squidoo.com/top-secret-fat-loss-review
Cool trick: How To Get $30 off the Hardcore Elite Version
As mentioned at the top of this page, the regular Pro version is $37. The “hardcore elite” version is a much more involved plan for those who are willing to put in the effort to lose that parasitic waste extra quickly. It normally costs $87, but if you order HERE within the next 7 days you can get it for $57 as the author states.